We provide taxation services for individuals/companies, tax returns and filing, revenue collection services, preparation of VAT returns, tax planning (individual and corporate), tax audits and tax due diligence, PAYE and corporation tax advice, review and computation of tax liabilities, VAT registration and payroll management services.
Tax Returns & Self Assessment
Tax Returns can be completed for…
- Individuals and sole traders;
- Partnerships; and
- Limited Companies
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It’s important that…
- Returns are correctly completed;
- They are filed on time; and
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with:
- Advice on your tax liabilities;
- Negotiating with the collector if necessary;
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities;
- Completing all the necessary tax computations; and
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC and this means we take the worry away from you.
We can assist with…
- Advising if you need to or if it would be beneficial to register;
- Completion of the VAT registration forms and formalities;
- Advising on the best VAT schemes to use suitable to your business – some you have to notify HMRC you are using and some you don’t;
- Completion of VAT returns or training on how to complete them;
- VAT planning;
- Dealing with any contentious disputes that arise with Customs; and
- Attendance at VAT inspections.